Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Architect Contract

The new architect sent the boilerplate AIA (American Institute of Architects) contract for our house. I'm torn. It's very vague, and the only literature, despite Google searches using terms like "warning" and "problem", seems to focus on only the hellish scenarios. I'm going to give it an amateur read and see if there's something someone in internet-land had issues with.

In the meantime, we're plugging away on the old house and the new. My job just changed, and we have a vacation to my brother Charlie's wedding next week, so we're still in "never a dull moment" territory.

1 comment:

stokesy said...

yo roche,
what questions you got on that contract. you know i can hook you up kid!

fire him and hire me.

(or i can just review the contract, i do that for a living)