Thursday, May 17, 2007

Meet my new friend Andre

This is Andre.

click any of these pictures to enlarge
We saw him at a bar after my brother Charlie's wedding last week in Somers Point, NJ. He was there by himself, looking good as hell. After doing a pass for the ladies, he put his hair in a pony tail and got down to some serious dancing. I tried to take a couple James Bond photos, but he's like an eel out there. What I did manage to catch is documentation that I wasn't the only Andre fan in the place. If you look around him, everyone was like "Who is that magic little man?".



After twice capturing only passing glances of his splendor, I just tapped him on the shoulder, showed him my camera, and said "Can you take your hair out of the pony tail? I'm going to take a million pictures of you.". He did. I did.



After making love to my camera lens, we set him loose after a quick teaser to get into the video portion of tonight's presentation. If these videos are too dark for your monitor, you can check them out as AVI files from here:



Now, it's Andre. First, he hams it up with a couple hotties. Then they walk away disgusted, and he again makes it happen for my pregnant wife and her tiny camera.



And finally, his swan song. After this, his pink limousine showed up and took him to the excellent future where everyone in the world has this hair cut. He's on in this one. If you listen closely, you can hear me yell "You're a dirty dog, man."

1 comment:

Rube said...

Excellent, start to my weekend...

What da?

Rube