Monday, May 14, 2007

It's a David Lee!

We found out the gender today! It's a boy, it turns out. More important, but not yet official, the ultrasound guy noted that all fingers/toes/brains/organs/arteries/etc. are right where they belong. There's a movie I'll post tomorrow from my Mac, but here's a slideshow with the stills from the 3D ultrasound (scroll to the bottom left of the little embedded window to see the good stuff):




View photos here if slideshow doesn't load or takes too long.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow guys, congratulations!!! What a beauty - and I'm so glad to hear he's healthy! I think he looks a little bit like me, except in the ones where he looks like he has a handlebar moustache, cause in those he obviously looks exactly like me. Push hard for David Lee, Jim - after all the hype, any other name would be painfully borrrrrriiiiinnnnng.

Anonymous said...

What's up Jim , congrats on your wedding ,and David Lee . Hope everythings well. Ango gave me this link.Ive been looking for you on myspace. My link is myspace/papat247. Take care Jim...Torelli